Providence Solutions is an integral business technology partner committed to deliver continuous computing through a range of solutions across the entire uptime, availability and recovery continuum.
Here are some fast facts about the company:
- Is an Australian based business continuity and disaster recovery specialist with a wide reach through Asia Pacific
- Was acquired by E-Bit Systems Pty Ltd in October 2012 to introduce to Australian market full range of software based, fault-tolerant technology solutions addressing organisations business continuity and disaster recovery needs
- Headed by former corporate CIO, Atul Thapar with three decades of experience in both business and IT, applying technology solutions that deliver business outcomes
- Has a team that are IT solution focused with extensive experience in the management, maintenance and development of multi-site networks and infrastructures
- Extensive experience in ensuring availability for mission critical systems in industries such as banking, defense, security, manufacturing and building management and communications.
- Drives thought leadership in the area of business resilience needs and importance of thinking of increasing business uptime rather than minimising downtime
For more information on Providence Solutions, its thoughts on business continuity solutions and resilience needs, latest industry insights and trends, contact our media partner, Manning & Co. on +61 2 9555 5233.